Defining construction project needs through comprehensive evaluation of existing building design and operations
The Complete Package
Sebesta Blomberg provides the link between your business and sustainability goals, objectives and your project through design, development, construction, commissioning and operation. We assist you in meeting your unique cost, schedule and quality requirements. Sebesta Blomberg brings continuity and in-depth expertise through a single source. Delivering a combination of services, technologies, methodologies and expertise, we help you maintain your competitive edge in the global marketplace.
Managing from Beginning to End
Our approach begins with concept development. During these initial planning sessions with your key players, we define the requirements specific to your project. After, we work with you step-by-step through design, construction and commissioning. We ensure items such as design plans and specifications are complete, cost estimates and budgets are managed, schedules are followed, appropriate permits are obtained and risks are mitigated. Our years of experience in construction support from simple to complex construction projects assure that your project will be completed according to your expectations.
Areas of Expertise
• Owner’s Representative: Spokesperson for owner as required throughout the design and construction process.
• Construction Management, Procurement and Contract Administration: Preparing bid documents, reviewing proposals, and negotiating contracts.
• On-Site Job Superintendent: Resolving issues on-site as they arise.
• Program Management: Supervising projects from beginning to end.
• Cost Estimating and Budgeting: Accurately analyzing expenses for the project and managing to the budget throughout.
• Scheduling: Realistically setting timelines for project milestones and completion dates.
• Commissioning, Start-Up and Training: Developing customized commissioning plans which optimize performance.
• Client and Facility Operations: Providing customized facility solutions to improve quality and reduce overhead costs.
• Quality Assurance: Developing formal guidelines for conducting internal reviews to assure highest quality and professional standards.
• Environmental Services: Managing risks and making opportunities from environmental requirements.
• Permitting, Assessments and Compliance: Participating in design and craft pre-construction/operating permits which incorporate operational flexibility for major and minor sources.