Providing customized facility solutions to improve quality and reduce operational costs
Managing Facilities’ Needs
As a leading provider of Facility Support Services, Sebesta Blomberg strives to help our clients improve their competitive position by focusing on their operations, maintenance effectiveness and building efficiency. Maintenance is frequently regarded as an overhead cost in companies rather than a contributor to profits. This mindset is often the direct result of the maintenance function’s inability to capitalize on its many opportunities to increase throughput, enhance revenues and improve the cost of quality. We benefit our clients by articulating the value of improvements achieved through process and technology in maintenance and reliability. Our depth of expertise in building systems operations, facility services and management analysis allows us to develop an integrated master plan, unique to each client, incorporating planned and unplanned activities and tasks.
A Customized Solution
Our focus on communication allows us to be sensitive to each customer’s history, priorities, in-house capabilities and the operational landscape in which the plan is to be implemented. Sebesta Blomberg works directly with the owner and operators to define performance targets, maximize asset service life, minimize operations down-time, improve operations safety and improve quality of services. We specialize in producing value by planning, scheduling and executing proven, reliable maintenance, subcontractor and materials management practices that optimize resources and meet the client’s goals. For more than twelve years, Sebesta Blomberg has designed services around the integrated needs that our customers face in complex industries.
Areas of Expertise
• Strategic Facility Planning: Design facilities, operations and management plans to optimize building performance.
• Management Structure: Determine most effective model for alignment of organization and delivery of services.
• Organizational Modeling: Organizational assessment, benchmarking, staffing analysis and operating cost reviews.
• Operational Efficiency Modeling: Study and evaluate building systems, recommend solutions allowing installed systems to function better while achieving the owner’s criteria of optimum efficiency.
• Mission Critical Planning: Determine, recommend, and/or implement a critical equipment, component, and systems operational failure recovery process with guidelines, procedures, parts and vendors.
• Managed Partners (outsourcing/tasking): Develop specifications and contract documents, support bid publication and bid evaluation and assist with contract implementation.
• Vendor Review and Commitments: Review existing vendor commitments and assess value being received against service satisfaction and costs. Recommend value-add enhancements and re-prioritize commitments to what is critical to production and safety.
• Assessments and Evaluation: Financial model to provide facility professionals with the information they need to support capital and operational budget performance.
• Strategic Asset Management: Meticulous analysis of the systems and processes currently in place, recommend the best management solution and assist in implementing the solution.
• Facility Management: Improve facilities performance and effectiveness, control energy costs and train facility operations and maintenance employees.
• O&M Planning: Determine, recommend and/or implement programs for equipment, components and systems operations and maintenance.